Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac
Enjoy DVDs on all players & devicesFrom: Aimersoft / Category: DVD Software
DVD Ripper for Mac can rip encrypted or homemade DVDs to videos and audios easily so you can enjoy them on portable devices on the go.
Rip DVDs to videos and audios
- This DVD Ripper for Mac (Mountain Lion supported) supports DVD folder, DVD IFO file, DVD video_ts folder, DVD disc, DVD VOB, etc.
- Rip DVD on Mac to SD video formats (AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, WMV, 3GP, etc.) and HD videos (HD WMV, HD MKV, HD MOV, etc.).
- Extract audios (MP3, AAC, M4A, etc.) from DVD files.
- Capture images and save as .jpg and .bmp files.
Output Videos Output videos for various popular devices
- Support Apple devices: iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, Apple TV, Apple TV 2, etc.
- Support Windows mobile devices: Pocket PC, Dell Axim X51, HP iPaq HW 6500 series, etc.
- Support Android mobile devices, general mobile phones & MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Walkman, etc.
- Support other devices like Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP and PS3.
- Compatible with QuickTime, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, iDVD, iTunes, etc.
- Share videos on YouTube, Facebook, Myspace, etc.
Select audio tracks
Select audio tracks to make totally different movies.
Rip DVD to video with any existing subtitle you want.
Trim the video to pick up video segments you favor or remove unwanted parts.
Add commercial marks or anything else you like to videos.
Rotate movies so you can enjoy them at the right angle.
Preview videos in full screen and support 16:9 and 4:3 models.
Free lifetime technical support
Free lifetime technical support and upgrade service for every user.
Rip DVDs easily and quickly. Love it~~~Mike reviewed on 26 Mar 2013
Handbrake is my favorite DVD ripper on Mac, but since upgrading to OS X mountain lion, it can't work any more. So I searched on the internet and downloaded this software. It works great on my Mac Pro, and rips even faster than before. Thanks for Wondershare develop team!Donald reviewed on 26 Mar 2013
I think what make this software stands out is its configured presets, they're optimized for your specific model, and often work great.Kenneth reviewed on 26 Mar 2013
Truly great products! It's not only a DVD Ripper, but also an impressive Video Editor for Mac to help you join, cut, crop, trim video, add subtitles and watermark to video with a few clicks. Cool!Kevin reviewed on 26 Mar 2013
Use software finder to speedily zero in on best software for Mac. Just enter in what you‘re looking for and get back a great product in no time flat!