How to Convert FLV to VOB on Mac (Mountain Lion included)
1. How to convert FLV to VOB on Mac using VOB to FLV Converter for Mac
Step 1: Free download and install FLV to VOB Video Converter for Mac
After installing and running the software, you will see the main interface as below.
- Supported Apple OS:
- • MAC OS X 10.4, MAC OS X Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5.7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS Lion
- • Mac Pro, Unibody Macbook, Mac Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and PC with Mac OS X.
Step 2: Add FLV or VOB video files
Click the File -> Add Video Files button to browse your computer hard drive and select FLV or VOB video files you want to convert. This FLV to VOB video converter for Mac supports drag-drop and batch conversion, so you can import and convert several multimedia files at a time.
Step 3: Select output format as FLV or VOB
Click image button at right of each video item, set output file name and choose FLV as output format from Format list if you want to convert VOB to FLV. Select VOB as output format if you want to convert FLV to VOB.
Step 4: Click Start to convert FLV to VOB on Mac.
With FLV to VOB Converter for Mac enhanced editing functions, you also can trim, crop, add effect on your video, merge several video clips into one file, and extract audio and image from FLV on Mac.
2. DVD to VOB Video Converter
This FLV to VOB Converter for Mac can also be used as a DVD to FLV Converter for Mac and Mac DVD to VOB Ripper.
3. Output Device Support
- • iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch.
- • iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360.
- • General 3GP mobile phone, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, etc.
- • General MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc.