How to Convert FLV to iDVD on Mac (Mountain Lion included)
1. How to convert FLV to iDVD on Mac OS X
FLV stands for Flash Video. It's popular on the web, but iDVD is not friendly to this video format. You may have downloaded many excellent videos (.flv) online, and you want to burn it on Mac with iDVD software. You got stumped and you are searching around to see whether there are solutions to convert Flash video to iDVD. Yeah, you come to the right place.
This tutorial will show you how to convert .flv to iDVD (MP4) on Mac OS X. This FLV to iDVD Converter for Mac can convert video to iDVD(.mp4) video, it also supports the conversion on the other video and audio formats including MPEG, MPG, MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, MP3, MKA, AIFF, WMA, M4A, AC3, AAC, WAV, OGG, etc on Mac OS X.
Step 1: Free download and install FLV to iDVD Converter for Mac
Step 2: Add FLV video files to convert to iDVD (.mp4)
Click File -> Add Media Files to browse your computer hard drive and select FLV video files you want to convert. This FLV to iDVD video converter for Mac supports drag-drop and batch conversion, so you can import and convert several flv files to iDVD videos at a time.
Step 3: Select output format as iDVD
Click the double up-arrow at the bottom of this program's pane, and then choose iDVD as output format from Editing tab.
Step 4: Start to convert FLV to iDVD on Mac.
Hit Convert to begin flv to iDVD(.mp4) video conversion for Mac, just forget it and have a cup of coffee.
With Mac FLV to iDVD Converter enhanced editing functions, you also can trim, crop, add effect on your video, merge several flv video clips into one file, and extract audio and image from FLV on Mac.
- 2. More supports by this Mac FLV to iDVD converter
- • QuickTime(MOV), iTunes, VLC, iMovie, iDVD.
- 3. Why FLV becomes more and more popular on the web?
- • FLV file sizes are small compared to others (almost 60% less). Thus they take up less space on a server and can be easily downloaded.
- • Flash Communications servers are easier to maintain than others, and are less prone to security threats.
- • Flash files can be easily viewed by over 90% of web visitors (mostly due to the Flash player browser plug in), FLV file plays directly in more browsers than VLC Media Player, Mplayer or QuickTime Pro.
- • You can easily convert various video to flash format with some tools like Mac video to FLV converter.
- • FLV players can be completely customized for logos, brandings and embedded links matching your website or product.
- • Flash can be used for a multitude of uses, for example movies, online presentations, banner ads, internet animations, etc.